This recipe is:
PACKED WITH PROTEIN
Ingredients for base:
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup almonds
Ingredients for filling:
- 3 cup dry curd cottage cheese (from Walmart). You can use regular 1% cottage cheese if you can’t find dry curd
- 2 scoops chocolate protein
- 1 cup clean Nutella or peanut butter
- 1 cup strawberries
- Blend base ingredients in food processor and press into a circular or square pan lined with parchment paper.
- Blend the filling ingredients and spread on top of base
- Place into freezer for about 30 minutes
- For strawberry spread, blend strawberries in food processor and spread onto cheesecake when it is set.
Makes 12 servings.
Macros per serving: 85 calories, 4.8g fat, 7g protein, 5.9g carbs