ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS!! I made these with my friend Montana awhile back, and I just realized that I haven’t posted this recipe on my blog! They were super delicious, and I am currently craving them! It didn’t take long to make at all, and the recipe is really simple!
Recipe is from Aduna but I used baobab powder instead of moringa. Baobab gave the fudge an interesting and delicious texture!! Montana agreed with me on this :).
Some information about Baobab:
- Packed with vitamin C
- Source of fibre
- High in antioxidants
- 2 tsp baobab powder from Aduna World
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 tbsp agave or pure maple syrup
- 2 heaping tbsp cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- Melt your coconut oil and add to a mixing bowl with all the other ingredients.
- Stir until a very smooth paste!
- Pour into a little baking tray lined with non stick paper.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Slice into little squares and enjoy!