This clean crepe cake is gluten free and only uses 4 ingredients! I put two layers of my clean Nutella and I drizzled it with protein icing on top, which is made out of protein and a splash of milk. For more recipes, check out @cleanfoods.
- 1 cup egg whites (about 6-7 eggs)
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- olive oil for cooking
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth.
- Heat a saucepan on medium heat and add a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into pan and spread the batter around so that a thin layer coats the bottom of the pan.
- As soon as bubbles begin to form, flip crepes and cook the other side for a few seconds.
- When crepe is cooked, remove it from the pan and place it on a plate. Repeat process for the rest of the batter.
- When you have your crepes layered, line them up and cut the edges to form a perfect circle shape. Add Nutella inside layers if desired, and top with protein icing.