- 3 medium, overripe bananas (approximately 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (can sub for any nut butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1-2 scoops of casein protein powder (NOT recommended to use whey protein)
- cooking spray
- dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper and cooking spray. Bake for around 15 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and top with dark chocolate chips immediately. When the chocolate chips have melted, use a spatula and spread the chocolate icing to coat the top. Allow the brownies to cool on a rack completely before slicing into pieces.