I remember trying these at Starbucks and I would crave them so much. I never really bought them though because Starbucks is pretty pricey and they weren’t really healthy anyways. I recently had the craving for them again so I made two batches! One was a not-so-clean version that I gave to my cheer team, and the other one (displayed in the picture) is a cleaner version of this recipe :).
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 + 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 + 1/2 cup truvia or coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream the butter, sugar and eggs together.
- Combing all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into a 8x8inch pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 350F for 25-30 mins or until golden brown.
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 4 Tbsp agave or pure maple syrup
- 2 Heaped tbsp cacao powder
- 1/3 Cup coconut oil, melted
- Melt your coconut oil and add to a mixing bowl with all the other ingredients.
- Stir until a very smooth paste!
- Pour on top of bottom layer when it is done baking.
- Crumble the rest of the Oat layer on top of the fudge layer.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set. Slice into little squares and enjoy!